SHE CRAWLED!!!!!!!!!! She actually learned two new things today. First she learned how to give kisses then all of the sudden this evening she started crawling. Look out...here she comes!!!!
I am so proud of her. I got butterflies in my belly when she took her first few crawling "steps". I was sorting clothes on the living room floor and she went after a sock. She took those first few steps then stopped like "what did I just do?!" then she kept going. She's still slow and wobbly, of course, but she is on the move! It was funny how it just happened all of the sudden. The first thing we did was take this video then we called Grammy and Grandbuddy so they could watch her on Skype. :) :)
Now I've got to get to bed. Lydia is sleeping so I really should be too. We're working on self-soothing and going to sleep on her own. I think we must be making a little progress because I just layed her in her bed and she looked around, fussed for a few minutes then went to sleep. Here is hoping for a decent nights sleep tonight....





No comments:
Post a Comment