Since blogger is being annoying about letting me change alignments for pictures vs text I'm just going to have everything centered. Easier that way.
So, in honor of trying to include more pictures and video on my blog here is a little snap shot, if you will, into our lives the last few days.
So, in honor of trying to include more pictures and video on my blog here is a little snap shot, if you will, into our lives the last few days.
Belly time. Seth does not get belly time very often. Seriously, he's only been on his belly maybe 10 times in his life! Laying on his belly usually results in him throwing up everything that was in it. So we forego belly time. I'm sure he'll grow up to be a perfectly healthy man despite our slacking in this area. Anna was helping with a short belly time the other day. She had her babies on their bellies too.
We spend some time each week on crafts. Some weeks we do it more often than others but I at least try to get them to do something crafty and creative once a week. Yesterday we did some water color painting. They were doing this while I was making supper so there was no instruction from me, they just did whatever they wanted. I think Lydia said these were lily pads and she was making a frog.
Seth is growing up too fast. He's getting better at sitting up. It'll help when he realizes he has arms, haha.
It only lasts a few seconds though. :)
The girls DO play nicely together sometimes. Whenever they find a 'game' they can play nicely I make sure I stay quiet and out of their way so as to let them enjoy each other. This afternoon just before naps they were taking turns serving each other lunch. They played very nicely with NO problems for over a half hour. They probably would have continued longer but I had to interupt for naps.
I love how they got a bib to use. :) I made sure to praise them both lots and lots for playing well together. Lydia shrugged it off (even though I know it did mean something to her) and Anna gave me a hug and said "I yuv you!". :) I do love those two little girls even if they do make me crazy sometimes. ;-)





2 comments:
I LOVE that desk!!!
So it just occured to me now as i am looking at pictures of all of your kids... Lydia and Seth both look like Jake and Anna looks like you!
I'm looking for two more desks like that! I found a few that have flip-top lids (like I used to use in school!). I think my parents are going to pick one up for us so we can have two to start school with this fall. :)
Yep, Lydia and Seth are all Daddy and Anna is me. :)
Post a Comment