Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

The last few days have been rough. I won't go into details but throwing up has become fairly regular. Its a good thing I have such a wonderful husband. He has been taking care of things around here for the last three days while I lay around and feel sorry for myself. He took off work yesterday so he could go to Two's second prenatal appt. We were hoping to hear the heartbeat but it was a little early and we weren't able to pick anything up. There were a few times it almost sounded like it was there but nothing strong enough to count. We have another appt in three weeks and should certainly be able to hear it by then. I can't believe we'll be in the second trimester in another few weeks. This little guy/girl is going to be here before we know it! I think when I get over being sick time might start going faster too. Although, winter will be here and things always seem to crawl along during winter. I realize it is only the end of August, but winter can come as early as late October around here...that's only a few months away. I don't want to think about winter yet!
In another week we're headed to Potter County PA for a visit with Grammy, Grandbuddy, Matthew, Missy and MaCayla! We're all excited about that!!!! :) :) :) Missy said she's going to bring their doppler along so we can try to hear Two's heartbeat while we are there. :)
Well, Lydia has been awake from her nap now for about 10 minutes. She's in her crib talking and laughing, but I should probably go get her anyway. Her newest phrases are "that one" and "this one", which is what she is now saying to something up there.... She's so cute! :)
Oh, yeah, I also have to report that one of our chickens gave us an egg!! I found it this morning on the floor of the coop. I'm not exactly sure how long it had been there since Jake has taken care of the chickens for the last three days. So, we won't be eating it. They are 16 weeks old now so they should all start laying within the next few weeks or so. :) Its about time they start paying their own way in the world.

No comments: