Well, we had two doctors appts yesterday. Lydia's 15 month checkup and Two's 15 week checkup. Both went very well and we are happy to have two healthy little ones.
Lydia weighed 26 lbs on the digital scale with all her clothes/diaper on...so that may or may not be truely accurate. They measured her at 31 inches, but they did it standing up and were not very precise at all. I measured her today and I'm calling her 32, if not 32.5. So, those measurements put her in 88th%tile for weight and 95th for height. That is pretty consistent with what she has been over the last year, minus some weight since she is thinning out some as she grows. She still isn't skinny by any means, haha, but she's healthy. :) She is right on track for all her developmental things according to the doctor, but we knew that. :) The doctor did hear a heart murmur when listening to Lydia's heart but said we won't be concerned about it unless it still shows up at her 18 month appt. If it is still there they'll refer us to Dartmouth for an echo just to check it out. So, we'll see how that is in January. I'm sure it is nothing since she is a healthy, happy, energetic kid. :)
Two was right in the center and easy to find this time. His/her heart rate was 130, which is slower than Lydia's ever was so I'm sticking to my "its a boy" theory (even though heart rate isn't really an accurate way to tell this early on). :) We have another appt November 2nd for some blood work and to schedule our ultrasound. Hopefully the second week of November we'll know if its a he or a she! :) :)
This afternoon Lydia and I went out to play in the leaves! I took some pictures:





No comments:
Post a Comment