The other night I had a dream about Two being born. It was a boy and he was so tiny and cuddly. To be honest, the newborn stage isn't my favorite. Of course, I LOVED taking care of Lydia when she was tiny and will love Two also but they're so much more fun as they get older and interact more. But in my dream it was wonderful to hold my tiny little baby and feel that total dependence they have on us. I'm really looking forward to it. :) I can't wait till we find out gender so I can start getting out all those cute little clothes!!!!! :) :)
I'm also excited about something else I'm going to try with Two: Baby Wearing. I've looked into different options and talked to ladies who have worn their babies and I think I've decided to try the "ring sling". I am going to make my own rather than spend the 40-60 dollars they want for a name brand one. :) The idea is being able to carry Two and have my hands free to take care of/ play with Lydia and do other tasks. We do have a baby carrier, which I will use as Two gets older but I didn't have much luck with that with Lydia until she was big enough to hold her own head up. The ring sling will allow Two to be laying and cuddled close while still giving me use of my hands. I'm not sure why I am so excited about this, but I really am!!
Can you believe in another few weeks we'll be half way to Two's arrival!? But first we have to make it through Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years and Valentines Day....and maybe even April Fools if Two decides to be late. :)
I'll leave you with a few pictures from Grammy and Grandbuddy's visit. I don't have too many pictures from their time here because I had planned on using the pictures off of their camera but then wasn't able to get them onto our computer. But I have a few:
Mr Potato Head's glasses:





No comments:
Post a Comment