Some pictures:
This one is Lydia's favorite picture from today because it has her foot in it. She thinks that is funny...

This is from Sunday morning. Lydia's first real ponies. They didn't stay in very well- the hair in the back slowly fell out but they were cute anyway. She sat in her high chair and watched TV while I did them. That was a lot easier than trying to get her to stand still. ;)

Two smiling little girls...my favorite picture from today....

And Daddy reading to his girls. :)

I told mom that the girls are going to wonder where I was during their childhood. There are never any pictures of me. I like being the one behind the camera rather than in front of it but maybe I should let Jake take a few of me so they know I was there. :)
I think there isn't much new to report so I'll just leave it at pictures for today.
Only two more weeks till we are in PA!!!!!! :) :) :)
No comments:
Post a Comment