Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Today was kitty day. Lydia and Anna and I went to Kim's grandfather's farm to visit some kittens. Lydia has been very much in love with cats lately so I was happy that she got a chance to see them. She was looking forward to it ever since Sunday night when we told her she was going to get to go see some kitties. She says "I hold 'er", "I pat 'er", "I see 'em?" about every cat she sees- in books or real ones. I was excited to see what her reaction really would be to real cats. She likes the cat at Nana's farm and tried to pick her up one time when we were there but there aren't any tiny kittens there- well, no tame ones anyway.
SO, after lunch we headed out to see 'tats'. Here are some pictures (in reverse order of how they happened because they always upload backwards for some reason).
A flower:
Anna hanging out in her car seat while we had fun. I'm looking forward to the day that Anna can join in our fun. I feel bad for her just laying around all the time...but she's a baby, I guess that is just what she does right now. :)
A tail!:
Playing with a very cute little tiger cat with white feet...my favorite markings for a kitty:
How cute is this! A cute little girl and cute little kitties. :)
I just love little kitten faces. They are adorable!!!! :) You'll be glad to know that even though we loved the kittens we are not planning to bring any home. We would love to have an outdoor cat or two but the risk of one of them getting run over on the road or some such thing is too great. It would be more sad to have a dead cat than to never have a cat at all...at least at this point. Maybe when the girls are older we'll reconsider. :)

And now to go finish watching a movie with my most wonderful husband (and share the rest of his popcorn if there is any left). ;)

1 comment:

Mom2Five said...

So-o cute.
You should be able to click on the photo while making your post and move it around, dragging it to place where you wish. It sometimes doesn't want to work for me either. Sometimes I write down my picture order and load them up reverse since the newest one pops up above the others added....hope this might help???