The words Anna says....
It's not a long list, but at 10.5 months I don't think it's supposed to be a very long one, haha. There is really only one word that she says correctly and that is 'hi'...said with the accent on the 'i' and ending with an 'e' sound- so we get "hiiiieeeee". It's cute.
"dat" = that, while pointing at something
"dis" = this, while pointing at something
"uh-nnn"= uh-oh, when she drops something or throws something (which she does quite often) or when someone else drops something or if she sees something that she thinks is out of place she says 'uh-nnnn' and points at it.
"dada"= Dada, ha. She knows who Dada is but also babbles it constantly when he isn't here too.
She says something for 'duck' but I can't put it into type, haha. She points at the rubber ducks in the bathroom and says 'dut? dit? dus?' something like that, but she knows they are ducks anyway. If I ask her where the ducks are she knows right where to go. :)
I've been working on some sign language with her, just the basics- please, thank you, more, all done. She won't really do them consistently except for all done. Whenever I try to get her to sign thank you she says 'tak uh'. I guess that works. :)
Oh, and when we sing Isaiah 53:6 she says "ba ba ba" along with us. And when we go under bridges she "aaaah"s too...even if we don't, she will 'aaaah' without us. (we say 'aaah' under bridges...I think it started on the way to PA when we went under the tunnel in Hartford and it stuck....) :)
I've been noticing lately that Anna can vocalize some sounds that Lydia can't- like the 'k' sound. Lydia's 'k's are 't's. I just think that is very interesting. I bet Lydia could say 'k' when she was younger too....hmmm.
I think that's it. No Mama yet. :( ;)





No comments:
Post a Comment