I haven't posted for three MONTHS! I knew it had been a while but I didn't realize it had been quite that long. We've had Thanksgiving, a trip to PA, Christmas, began a new year and are almost ready to have a new little baby in the family....wow, that's a lot to catch up on! I don't think I'll even try! If I've been too busy to post the last three months I wonder how many posts will get done after Seth arrives? I'll at least get his birth story up so I have that recorded. I guess what I'm saying is that the next time I post it will most likely be about having a baby. :) I hope. I'm ready.
But, a little bit about the last three months.....I'm not even going to try to catch up with pictures!
Thanksgiving was fun. Spent 2 weeks in PA with family. It was great to get the cousins all together and watch them have fun. Now that Lydia is 3 and MaCayla is 2 they are able to interact and play together a lot more. Lydia loved little Katie, who was about 5 months old (I think) when we were there. Anna had a ton of fun with Mimi and Buddy (as did Lydia) but wasn't so much into playing with her cousins yet. It was great to be able to see family.
Christmas was great. The girls were excited and thrilled with their gifts and it was SO fun to watch their little faces light up. I could go on and on about things they did and said over the three days we celebrated Jesus' birthday. Anna was so excited about her new PJs on Christmas Eve that she had to take off all her clothes and put them on before she could open her stocking. On Christmas Lydia opened her first gift- glitter glue- and said "Oh Mommy! I LOVE it. Thank you so much!!!!!" and gave me a big hug. She loves, loves, loves her 'new' (to her) camera and Anna is still greatly enjoying her tent and balls to jump around in.
The New Year came in while we were all sleeping but that's ok with me. :) We were able to spend the evening with friends and that was fun.
I'm looking forward to this year of 2012. Very much looking forward to meeting little Seth in another 5 weeks (or less). Looking forward to what the year has for us as our little girls turn 2 and 4 years old (already!?!). It should be fun. :)





No comments:
Post a Comment