Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 3, 2008

I forgot to post about our drs appt on Friday!! We got to hear Baby's heartbeat again! It was in the same place as the first time, lower right. The nurse asked me where they had found it before and I showed her so she started at that spot and there it was. She didn't even have to search for it! They had a medical intern or something there that day too and she tried to find it also. She did find it for a second, but couldnt' keep it. I think because she was afraid to press too hard. But it was nice to be able to hear it again and feel like he/she is still safe in there. Our next appt is March 4th and might also be the day we get our ultrasound!!! Apparently it is a big deal trying to get into the hospital for an ultrasound so we aren't sure on that date yet, but they should let us know next week. I am excited to SEE Baby and be able to put a gender with 'it'. I'm about after we know the gender...should we start calling him/her by the name we have picked out? Or should we wait till birth when we are sure they were right about the gender? My friend Shirley is already sure its a girl so she's already calling it by the name (which I'm still hesitant to tell anyone else). I don't want to poor kid to start life thinking his/her name is something then we change it on him/her....but I'm sure they don't learn thier name when they are still in the womb. Guess thats something we'll have to decide on. Anyway, I'm excited to find out what "it" is. :) I'm also excited to have pictures to actually LOOK at of Baby!!!! :) :) I'm going to show EVERYONE! :)

Happy Super Bowl day....go Giants! :) lol (not that I care in the least, but Dave at church loves the Giants and everyone else around here loves the Patriots so I'm going with Dave) :)

1 comment:

cara said...

I think you should start calling him or her by the name once you know the gender! :)