In good news...
I am now feeling Baby move every day. Mostly in the morning around 9 or 9:30 until around lunch time then nothing much after that. Sometimes a little bit in the afternoon, but not much. You think he'll stay on this schedule after birth?? lol
We got our new sample borders from Mom in the mail yesterday. I hung them up and am now trying to decide which one to pick. There is still one we are waiting for that they didn't have in the store. Here they are...
All three of them, the two on the left are just a bit smaller than the space but it doesn't look nearly as bad as the other one that was way to small. The one on the right is actually a bit bigger than the space, but it folds over the lip above the cabinets and fits there perfectly.
This is the one I think I like the best, also the one that fits in there the best. I like it because it isn't straight across the bottom. I also like it because it has a cow on it. :) And I like the signs too.
I really like this one, but I'm not sure it is 'kitchen-y'. Also thinking of re-sale value (not that we are thinking of selling right now), it isn't necessarily something that will carry over in taste to the next owner.
I like this one, but I think it too closely matches what we have in the living room. It has the same basic colors and the same berries. And you can see it is about 1/2 inch too small.
So, thats those. :)
I'm going to get more snow pictures today (for mom). It snowed another 8 inches or so yesterday. I think we have a few days now that they aren't calling for more. I am sooooo ready for spring! :) :)





1 comment:
Well, count your blessings...we owed $1000 (fed + state). I can never get our withholding right.
Post a Comment