Lydia and I both have yucky colds right now. Lydia started hers on Friday and I started mine yesterday. She was miserable yesterday but seems much better today. She just has a little runny nose and a bit of a cough now. She hasn't been able to breathe through her nose until today so I'm hoping she will be able to sleep better tonight. I, on the other hand, can not breathe through my nose now so I doubt I'll be sleeping much. Her cold hasn't helped our efforts of getting her to sleep better at night. She's been in bed with me the last two nights so I could sit her up when she started gagging on snot. She actually coughed up a bunch of gunk today and sounds a lot clearer now. It will be good when we can teach her how to blow her nose. :)





No comments:
Post a Comment