Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Lydia is so funny. She is starting to become her own little person. It is fun watching her develop her own personality. I think she is going to be a comedian. If I laugh at something she does she'll look at me and do it again. I guess she is just learning about reactions but it is so funny. She does this thing where she squints her eyes closed and raises her eyebrows...I can't really describe it...but she'll do that then throw her head back and smile. I'm not sure where she learned that, maybe I do it too. lol She is starting to use a lot of facial expression though and that is fun to watch.

She seems to understand more lately too. When I talk to her she looks at me and something about her eyes indicates that she is really listening, not just hearing...if that makes sense. She just seems to have a more inteligent look in her eyes. Maybe its just my imagination.

We were having fun today. She was in her swing and I was hiding then sneaking up on her. She thought this was the best game ever so I took a video. I especially love the squeal of delight she lets out at one point. You can't really see her since she is swinging and the sound isn't that great because the dryer is running behind her but you get the idea....


No comments: