She's either...
Rolling around on the floor being silly:
Playing and not looking at the camera:
or just being goofy:
As you could see, I put her hair into pony tails. I'm enjoying it being long enough to do something with now, even if our options are still limited. She likes having her hair done and likes to show Daddy when it's all finished.
She's learning so much each day, I can't even begin to write everything. She learns new words every day and is now starting to name colors, which makes me happy because she has been slower with her colors than some other things (letters/numbers). She now knows pink and blue, or pick and boo as she says. This past week her favorite new word became "mine". She likes to stress the point that certain things are "mine" (hers) but fortunately doesn't do it in a possessive way yet...she may be practicing for when Anna is born. :) She's also getting pretty good at spelling her name. She won't say "L", or any words with the L sound for that matter, but she'll write (draw lines/ scribble) with her crayon and say "Y....D....I...." . I am having so much fun watching her learn!! :) :)
She's also doing very well with her potty training. Today, for the first time, she asked to go pee!! We were at church and she saw someone else go into the bathroom, which is what made her ask to go. But when I sat her on the potty she peed! I also took her between Sunday school and church and she peed then. When we got home she peed and pooed on the potty so we're still on diaper #1 for today!! She does sometimes not want to sit on the potty when she is playing but if I make her do it she'll usually go at least a little. So, I think we're making progress for sure. :)
Anna is growing by the day it seems. Only eight weeks left...I can't believe it. I feel like I'm huge already but then I looked at some pictures of my belly with Lydia and realized I very well can get much larger....ugh. It's all worth it in the end though, I know that. Today we are 32 weeks along, here is a picture:





No comments:
Post a Comment