Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Today is our 2nd annual Master's Club sledding party! We barely have enough snow to sled on but I think the kids will still have fun. Lydia and I are staying here to prepare the hot chocolate and cookies for everyone when they get back. We are also going to be watching Grace, which I am looking forward to. It's been a while since I spent any amount of time with a 6 month old. :) Lydia will probably end up having her afternoon nap though so she might not get to play with Grace. We'll see how she is doing, maybe I'll let her stay up. ;)
I want to start keeping up my blog a little better (I know, I keep saying that). I have found it so fun to go back and look at videos and pictures of Lydia as she grew through her first year and I want to be able to do the same thing for Baby Two. Only seven more weeks till her due date so I figured I better start getting into practice blogging again. :)
So, here is a picture of Lydia from the other night. She was laying on the floor reading to her baby. She is getting so big and so much more 'mature' in her play. She uses her own imagination to come up with things to do and plays pretend. It's fun. :)

Then she was playing with her doctor's kit and wanted to listen to Baby:
(I am holding the computer's camera because we were on skype with MiMi and Buddy)

No comments: