Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Look at me blogging AND posting pictures more often... :) Getting into the swing of things for when Baby is born- that is, if I have time after Baby is born.
Yesterday Lydia had her very first peanut butter and jelly sandwich for lunch. I suppose this isn't really a big deal, but I love PB&J. :) She liked it....she liked playing with it....she was happy.




Have I mentioned how much Lydia likes to 'help' me cook? She just LOVES it. Last night we made a batch of bran muffins. Jake got her little chair so she could watch them bake.

Nothing much new to report. We had a little set back for a few days in the potty training area. She suddenly decided that going potty was not for her but fortunately she got over it quickly and we're back on track again. We actually had a one diaper day yesterday!! She still isn't asking to go or telling me when she needs to go but she is holding it until potty time so I guess that's progress. Last night she told Jake and I that her baby needed to pee pee. I asked her where baby was going to put her pee pee and she said "in the pot-tay!!!!", lol, so she does understand. :) I'm pretty sure I won't be starting this early potty training our next child- probably will just wait until she is older and more ready. But it has been a fun/interesting/learning experience so far with Lydia and maybe she'll be trained by the time she's 2. :)

Speaking of Lydia- she just woke up from her morning nap so I have my play mate back again!! :)

No comments: