Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

We're officially full term! Anna is ready to come out and meet us any time she wants now. We had a checkup on Monday. The dr said her head is low (about as low as it can get before labor starts, apparently) and my cervix is starting to thin (i.e. gettin' ready!!). No dilation yet but I'm thinking at our next appt on Monday we might have some progress. Sometime in the next two and a half weeks we'll be meeting our second little girl. :) :) :) Just in the last two days I've started feeling really run down....emotionally and physically. At this particular moment I feel so tired I almost feel sick. And I even took a nap this morning when Lydia did! Not to complain though...it's all worth it!! :) :) Although, Jake wonders if maybe we could have some time for 'normalcy' before being pregnant again. ;0)
The weather has finally turned a little warmer, at least for now. It has been wonderful to be able to go outside and play some. I'm really looking forward to really warm weather so I can take the girls out for walks during the day (and lose all this baby fat!!). But, first things first, gotta get little Anna out first. :)
Here are some pictures from yesterday:
There is still a little snow hanging around:

But mud puddles are lots more fun than snow any day!:

And picking up rocks...that is an all-time favorite!:

My little sweetie:

Checkin' out the chickens:

Today Lydia was on her rock collecting mission for almost a whole hour. I think she needs a little bucket or something to carry around for them. Her hands get very full of rocks then she needs me to hold them so she can pick up more. :) She found two particularly good ones today (according to her) and decided she needed to show the 'bak baks'. So she carried her two perfect rocks up to the chicken run and said "I have rocks!" while holding them out for the chickens to see. I don't think they cared, but they did look at them. Then later she found a stick she needed to show them. While they examined her stick she noticed their eyes and said "bak bak EYES!!" It was very exciting to find that the bak baks have eyes! :) Maybe she'll be glad to have a sibling to share these wonderful finds with then she won't have to show the chickens.
I really can't believe how many words she says on a daily basis...I know I say that a lot but it is amazing. Today I asked her if she could 'wait a minute' for something and she said "yeah, minute". :) Then while we were outside Peanut chased a cat across the neighbors yard, which Lydia thought was very exciting. After the cat was gone she wanted it to come back so I asked her where it went and she said 'cat home'.

No comments: