Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, May 24, 2010

I can't believe my baby girl is two whole months old today. I think I'm probably going to be saying that for the rest of my life...until it becomes 'I can't believe my girls are 12 and 13 now'. But I try not to think about that too much yet. I am really enjoying having a 2 month old and an almost 23 month old. Then I realize that 23 months is only one month away from two YEARS! Where does time go!?
In honor of Anna being two months old, here are some pictures:

My three favorite people:
My two favorite girls:
Anna's two month pictures:




Now back to my duties. Sometimes I can really understand the phrase "women's work is never done", but it's ok because I enjoy it. :)
Have a little sewing I must get done today. Working on getting all the winter clothes put away and summer stuff out. Also cleaning the house- which is almost done. Oh yeah- and taking care of my girls...that's the part I enjoy the most. :) :)

No comments: