I thought I might put together a list of words Anna is saying now just for fun. This is her 15 month old list- in no particular order!
Tank Oooo! - Thank you
Pea - Please (combined with the sign)
Mmooo - more (combined with the sign)
Soesh - shoes (she LOVES shoes)
Dat- that
a fa daaaa - all fall down (as in ring around the rosy, which she does while we sing and it's adorable)
banty - blankey (she loves her blankey!)
hi
bye
baby
Mama
Mommy
Dada
Eee-ya - Lydia
juice - sometimes comes out as just 'jue'
Os - cheerios
eat
mo - no, just started sometimes saying it with an 'n' also
maaaw - meow (what does a cat say?)
woof, woof - what does a dog say?
baaa - what does a sheep say?
ooo, ooo, aaaa - what does a monkey say?
auts - out
ti-y - cat (kitty)
uh-ooooh (that is her cutest word!)
uuu - up (while reaching or pointing)
uh-huh - yes (when asked a question)
huh-uh - no (when asked a question. and sometimes it means yes too, haha)
itsh - itch (sad that she knows that- it's because she has eczema pretty bad on the back of her legs and it itches. She says itsh to ask for lotion on them.)
A couple days ago she said "A wan dat", meaning I want that, but she hasn't done it since.
I can't think of more right now, but there are other things she says and does to communicate along with those words.
She is very good at following commands (when she wants to!). She loves to throw things in the trash for me. Like today there was a little pile of tiny pieces of paper from Lydia using her scissors- Anna spent a good amount of time picking up each little piece and taking it to the trash. It was cute.
She's also getting better at climbing...I don't see that as all a good thing, haha. She can now climb onto the pews at church by herself and almost got on our kitchen bench this morning. She can almost do the sofa on the porch but the sofa in the living room should be to high for a while.
On the note of accomplishments, her potty training is pretty much non existent now. She KNOWS when she has to go poo but runs and hides behind the table in the mud room. Little stinker. I thought about putting the little potty in that corner and trying to get her to go in there but I'm of the mindset that if I have to touch/smell/see the poop I may as well be cleaning it out of the diaper. So, we'll hold off on that again and see where she is in another couple months. Pretty sure she isn't going to train as easily as Lydia, but that's ok. :) I'm still going to try to hold her to right around the two year mark. We'll see how she feels about that. ;-)
Oh, she gives hugs and kisses when asked and is always kissing random things -toys, the pets, us- it's very cute. :)
She's a sweet little girl. :)





No comments:
Post a Comment