Ok, this time it's been a really long time since I posted. And I don't even have time now to give a proper update! Since my last post a lot has happened....Mimi and Buddy were here for a visit for almost 2 weeks. Lydia had a birthday (has it really been that long since I posted!?!)! We went to PA for a week. Jake and I went to Williamsburg for a few days JUST THE TWO OF US! I added a new ticker for Baby Three to the top of my blog. I got everything ready to start pre-school with Lydia for the year. All of that in between the normal every day fun of summer. Whew, we've been busy! I have pictures to share and a few details but it's going to have to wait....until when? I have no idea! Lydia and I are starting school tomorrow- which won't really be all that long or take up much of the day but it's one more thing to add into my already full days (ie- less computer time!:)) And I need my afternoon nap regularly these days too.
I'll get around to it....I promise.





No comments:
Post a Comment