This post covers a whole month worth of activity...a very busy month too! For some reason blogger seems to like to jumble the order of my pictures when it uploads them so these pictures are in NO order whatsoever. I had a hard enough time finding a moment to sit down and update the blog let alone spend another half hour re-organizing pictures. So you may have to guess a little at the order of events here.
At the North Haverhill fair tractor pulls with Daddy...and cookies!
Lydia's birthday helmet and "knee caps" as she calls them:
And a birthday horse!
I'm THREE!!
Monkey George!
This was the first year I did a theme for her birthday...it was Curious George. She liked it. :)
Then Mimi and Buddy came with more presents!
The house looked like this when they got here....
And like this when they left! YAY for a project complete! And YAY for Buddy!! :)
I made a George cake....I'm not an artist. :)
Anna got to wear her (hand-me-down) big sister shirt. A lot of people already knew about Baby Three but we figured putting the shirt on Anna made it official. :)
Blowing out candles
More birthday gifts!
A bike ride with Mimi.
A trip to the beach
A cookout
Silly, cute little Anna.
Fun with friends in the water
In PA!
Love these two....
Then MaCayla got to open a few more birthday gifts too!
There we all are! Growing by one every year. Lydia, '08, MaCayla, '09, Anna, '10, Katie '11 and Baby Three '12! :) :) :)
With Great Grandma Laughman
Lydia loved baby Katie. Anna, not so much. ;)
Back in VT (or NH, rather)- a visit to the fair.
A playdate and dressup with friends
Making apple bread for "A is for Apple"
picking string beans
A picnic on the beach
Fun times :)
Blueberry picking (and eating!)
They loved it!
And doughnuts too!
Another trip to the beach. This time with Daddy!
And a picnic
B is for BIG bubbles!
The first day of school for the '11-'12 year. Lydia's 3 year old preschool and Anna's do-whatever-as-long-as-I'm-happy time. :)
Finding the letter A on the globe
workbook
You think the excitement will wear off?
Learning to write letters
letter blocks
lunch outside
working on the wall "like Daddy"
Anna likes the babies now....a good sign!
Ok, I think that caught us up somewhat. This summer has been pretty busy but VERY fun! I am just loving seeing all these things through the eyes of the girls. Everything is so fun and exciting for them. We are certainly blessed.





No comments:
Post a Comment