Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

IT'S A GIRL....well, maybe. The doctor said 89% chance its a girl. I still have a "boy" feeling, but I have a few months to adjust to a "girl" feeling. Then in July we'll find out what it is for SURE. :) We went to the new super walmart and bought a little green sleeper with purple flowers on it.
So here are the pictures...
Here is the bottom of a tiny little foot:

Here is her face, she has her right arm up and her hand on the side of her head:

And a nice 'behind' shot, from the bottom up with legs going out to the top right. Nothing between the legs that we could see, but we couldn't get a nice top view:

So, those are the very first pictures of Baby Clough. We can now call her a "she", which is proving to be hard for me because in my mind it has been a "he". I'm sure it won't take long to change from he to she. :) I don't feel comfortable calling her by her name yet though...just incase.