Only two more days and we leave for PA for a week!!! We are so excited!!!! I'm going to finish packing tonight then tomorrow afternoon Jake can load the car so we are ready to go. I have to work on Thursday in the morning, but my teammates are covering my afternoon so hopefully we can leave by 10. I'm hoping to get there before 9 Thursday night so we can get a good nights sleep and start all the fun on Friday. Of course, our first order of business is going to buy me some clothes that fit my big fat belly...per order of Mom. ;) I've started feeling fat these past few days...a new feeling for me, which I'm not exactly enjoying. I am very much enjoying feeling Baby moving around a lot though so I guess its worth it. :) Can you believe its only 16 and a half more weeks till Baby is HERE!!! WOW! :)
I'm really looking forward to being in a place that actually feels like spring has arrived. I think Jake and I should pack our shorts and t-shirts! It has been below zero here the last few mornings and the days haven't gotten much above 40, although 40 feels pretty warm when the sun is shining. I hope when we return from our trip that spring will have decided to make its way north also. My poor flower bulbs are probably trying to come up under all that snow.
There is an odd exahust smell in the house right now. It could just be me since my sense of smell is unreal lately. I think its from Jake's truck in the driveway earlier.
Happy Tuesday! :)





No comments:
Post a Comment