Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

We had our check up today for me and Baby. Everything is normal and on track. This was the first appt that they counted the heartrate for Baby. It was 140, which is exactly in the middle of the normal range. My weight gain is just a little bit below where it should be, but in the last four weeks it took a huge jump compared to the first 16 weeks. I suppose this is due to the fact that I can now keep most of my food down. :) Probably has something to do with all the ice cream too. :):) :) As long as I don't keep increasing at that same rate from now on...aaaah!!! lol I have been walking more now that the weather is a tiny bit more aggreable, so I'm sure that will help. What else?....um, I think thats it. She did say that its normal that I don't feel Baby moving consistantly yet since he/she is still pretty small. This morning he/she was moving a lot and I even felt a bump on my hand outside my belly. Its too bad we can't predict when he/she will do that so Jake can feel it. :( Soon enough, I'm sure. :) So, only one more week and we get to SEE him/her and be able to stop writing "him/her" and just write him or her. :) :) :) I found the CUTEST little outfit online today, if its a girl I'm getting it for her 'bringing baby home' day. It has a little cow on it eating a flower and its green and pink...very adorable. :) Also has a little pink hat with cows all over. I haven't found any cute cow things for a boy yet, but I LOVE the little denim overalls and such. :)
Well, I just finished covering up the painting disaster from yesterday with two coats of primer...much much better. Now we have to decide what to do with it next.
I think Peanut and I will head out for a short walk now, it might be good to get out of the paint fumes for a few minutes. Supper is finishing up in the crock pot so I don't have to worry about that...I'm free till Jake gets home. :) yay.

No comments: