Here are some pictures of our "nursery". I guess technically we have two since we have a room upstairs and a room downstairs for Baby. The downstairs room is the "playroom" but right now also has the play pak, changing table, swing and my glider chair. I figured we'd be downstairs a lot more than upstairs so it made sense to have these things available all the time. The upstairs room will be Baby's bedroom. She won't actually sleep in there for a little while since we have a craddle by our bed for her until she is doing better sleeping through the night. In her room we have a crib, two dressers, a desk and a full size bed. The full size bed is actually for any company (i.e. "grandma and grandpa") when they come. :) Some day I guess the guest room and Baby's room won't be one and the same. But I think it will be useful to have that bed there to lay Baby on to change her and/or dress her and things like that. If SHE does end up being a HE then we'll put the one dresser and crib over into the blue room and put our bed and things into the pink room. :) Abover the crib on the wall is the thing (for lack of a better word) I made. I got the animal pictures, which are on wood at the dollar store then I hot glued ribbon to them so they would hang a different levels then I painted a strip of wood and put hooks in it to hang them on. I haven't done much crafty things but I thought it came out pretty neat. :) Oh, speaking of "crafty", I saw a really cute t-shirt the other day. It said: "I'm crafty, I make people"..for a pregnant woman, lol.
Some of the pictures are pretty dark because of the light from the windows, but I think you can still get the idea.





I also had some "belly picture" requests, so here is one from this morning...(I'm actually standing so it sticks out a little more than usual) ;)
1 comment:
Looks like baby will be getting off to a good start in a comfortable loving home. I'm sure she will love her nursery. Dining room looks cute too. - Antie
Post a Comment