Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Yesterday Jake put the rest of our bird feed into the feeder for the birds....or at least we thought it was for the birds. Today it has attracted all kinds of things.
A squirrel:
He was eating the seed off the ground for a while because he couldn't figure out how to get up to the barn feeder
Then he went to check out the other feeders

But there wasn't anything in them

And a flock of turkeys:

Wonder what I'll see next time I walk by the window....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HI Dear it's me:). The internet at work isn't working well, so I can't get on to a lot of places, and I couldn't figure out any other way to let you know that I'm here safely, so hopefully this comment will work:). I love you and Lydia too!!