Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Lydia just had her first bleeding incident. She was standing beside my sewing chair and fell over. Her chin hit the chair and her bottom teeth cut the inside of her lip. You know that little thing that connects your upper lip to your upper gum? She cut that thing right in the middle. She fell onto her back and cried...for all of one minute. I cuddled her for a second and she stopped crying. Then I noticed her mouth was full of blood. I tried to keep dabbing it with a cool washcloth but she just wanted to go play again. Silly girl.
I tried to get a picture of the blood...first bloody lip, a great milestone!!
You can see the blood around her mouth here. Notice how dark it is in her mouth...thats because it is full of blood.

No, Lydia, don't smile, you just got hurt. Thats better.

Uh-oh, the poochy lip! Not because of the bleeding lip, but because I was trying to get a picture and wouldn't let her go play.



There was go, off and going again (notice the blood all around her bottom teeth!).


I'm sure this was the first of many. Hopefully she takes them all this well. :)

And since I am uploading pictures. Meet John W. Crow (W is for William....don't ask me why, I don't know). :)

He is the protector of my garden. I replanted my six rows of corn that the crow uprooted. Rick said what they do is pull it up and eat the seed off the bottom. On further inspection of the poor little corn leaves I saw that is just what he did. Dumb crow.
He won't be bothering us anymore! (I hope)

No comments: