Here are some pictures from today's adventure 'at the pool'.
Putting a flower in the water:
Lydia got one of her birthday gifts early. I didn't even wrap it for her. Here she is using it..well, not using it, but getting used to it at least:
Lydia is now completely weaned onto cows milk in her sippy cups. Last night was the first night she went to bed without nursing. She did great! I didn't think the whole process would be quite as easy as it ended up being. My goal was weaning by 12 months and we made it about 10 days shy of that goal! Great job Lydia!! :) I miss the cuddle time and her playing with my hair while she nursed but we still cuddle and she does still play with my hair when she is sleepy so all is well. :) If we are playing and I lay down on the floor she'll come over and lay her head on top of my head. I LOVE it, lol. I think she loves me. :) :) :) :)
This morning when I put Lydia down for her nap I stayed outside the door and watched her for a little while. She didn't know I was watching. She doesn't go to sleep right away when I put her down and I can always hear her talking and moving around on the monitor so I wanted to see what she was actually doing. When I lay her down I wind up her ducky so he can play music to her and I usually cover her with her yellow blanky. So I went out and watched. First she rolled over and pushed glow worm's belly so he could sing too. Then she sat up and watched him sing and glow. After he got done singing she crawled around piling all her blankets in one corner of the crib. Then she layed her head down on the pile of blankets with her little bum up in the air. Then she sat up and looked at the pictures on the wall and pointed at them and said "that, that, that, that"...to all of them. Then she layed back down on her blanket pile and wiggled around a little then was still. Ducky stopped singing so she sat up and looked at him then layed back down and went to sleep. She's so cute. :)





No comments:
Post a Comment