Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 26, 2008

The baby stuff we ordered came!! My parents and I went 'shopping' together online and picked out a few things for baby. We had them shipped to the store and went to pick them up this afternoon. I was looking forward to the outing with Jacob but then I ended up having one of the worse days I've had in a while. I threw up my breakfast then on the way to Littleton I threw up again. Despite the set backs we still went out to eat and had a pretty good time out together. We just got home and put together our new goodies. :) Peanut was the model and test subject for each of them. I'm not sure how much she appreciated it, but she was a good sport. :)

We didn't open the box with the car seat because the stroller came with one too. I think we'll probably end up returning the extra one since the baby is only going to be able to use one at a time. :) Then there was a swing and a play pen thing. :)




The play pen was first. It is neat because the bottom can be raised for when the baby is really small and there is also a detachable changing 'table'. After the baby is bigger the bottom can be lowered and the changing table taken off. This is going to stay in the nursery/play room downstairs for daily naps and such. :) Peanut didn't mind this one too much.


The swing was next. This is my favorite. It plays 15 different songs and has 6 swinging speeds. It didn't really want to swing Peanut so she just listened to music while she sat in the swing. :) The instructions say up to 25 lbs, which is pretty close to what she weighs.


Then we had the stroller. Jacob pushed Peanut around a little but she tried to jump out the leg hole. I think Peanut is looking forward to the real baby so she doesn't have to endure all of this torture anymore. ;)



And that's it! It was like Christmas in January. We got the stuff now because it was on sale. We aren't planning on getting anything else now until closer to July. ....unless maybe a little shirt or something every now and then, just because they are so cute. ;) And maybe in March when we find out of its a boy or a girl...we'll just have to get something cute then too. :) This stuff, as you can see, is green so it should be good for boy or girl. :)