You would think that this blog was for the intent of praising my husband...I have yet another great thing to say about him. When I got home from work I found that he had dusted everything in the living room (and maybe else-where, I haven't checked). He knows I don't enjoy dusting and I haven't been doing much of anything extra lately anyway, so he did it for me. He is just such a wonderful husband.
Now I have a few questions about this blogging site...or complaints. I liked my other site better because I could keep track of who visited my site. I had a current list of who had been at my site each day and at what time, even if they weren't members of that site. Maybe this is available here, I just haven't found it? I do like this site because there are not ads that pop up and such, that's good. Another thing I liked about the other site was that I got email notifications if anyone commented on my blogs. Again, maybe this is available here? I liked that feature because then I didn't have to go back and review my old blogs just to see if anyone had commented. I'm just learning about this site, so maybe I'll like it better with time. Or maybe I'll have to move back to my old site and just endure the pop ups and ads.
I guess that is all for now. :) Time for my afternoon nap! :) :)





1 comment:
Hi Rachel,
I like this blog better too. You can make it so that blogger will email you when someone left a comment. Go to your settings and then comments - at the bottom you can select the email notification. As far as the list of whose been to your blog I use sitemeter.com. It doesn't tell me exactly who was on but it tells me where they were from usually. Anyway, hope that helps. I also know how to get rid of the navigation bar at the top of the blog in case you're interested. That way people won't unsuspectedly click on "next blog" and get more than they bargained for.
Have a good night!
~Jill
Post a Comment