Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 24, 2008

I had the day off of work today. Unfortunately it is also truck stop day so I have to go to Lydonville to meet the truck to get all my work supplies for the next month. But at least I had the whole morning to get stuff done. Jake was also home this morning so we were able to work together and accomplish something.


The mudroom walls are now all painted. I'm happy about this! :) It is the same color as the living room. The trim isn't painted yet, but I'm not in a hurry to do that since half the trim isn't even up yet. We are going to have to have our carpenters come back to finish the trim and lay the floor sometime. After those few things are taken care of it will be complete! Jake took a few pictures between the first and final coats....





Now we can move on to the dining room/ kitchen. Seems like we're never going to get it all done!! I haven't been working on it as much as I would have liked, but I guess I have a good excuse. It will get done eventually I suppose. :)

I guess I better get my Jeep unloaded and ready to go. :)

No comments: