Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

I can't believe how fast that little baby is moving towards home!!! (on the ticker at the top of my blog page) In another month or so he/she will be half way there! WOW!!! It is just so exciting!!! I am starting to feel, and look, fat...not like baby belly fat, but just plain fat. yuck. I've read what some others have had to say on this subject and they said baby will start popping out pretty soon. I will feel better when I feel like I'm fat because of baby and not just because its winter and I've been eating too much junk food. :) Actually, I've been doing well lately eating fruits...I've been proud of myself. :)

Better go finish supper. Jake will be home from school in an hour and hopefully we'll both be going to church tonight instead of just him. I'm so glad to be feeling a little better, even if its not perfect, at least its better. :) yay.

No comments: