Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Lydia is learning about music...she can now sing and play the piano at the same time. Prior to my video she was singing "real" words (i.e. dah, bah, aa, eee) then she went into "grunt mode"...but its still pretty cute. :) Of course, now that I am uploading the video and can't take the card out of the computer to tape more she is saying her words again...silly girl.


Enjoy...Lydia's song:




I am pretty sure Lydia is teething now. The droll has increased, the chewing is at an all time high and she doesn't sleep very long for her naps now. We did manage to get a little better night's sleep last night thanks to the teething tablets. She was still up four times but thats better than six. :) :) And she actually slept till 7:30 this morning instead of staying up being grumpy at 6. :) Yay for teething tablets!! :)


We are having Joe, Kari and Chloe over for supper tonight. Lydia loves watching Chloe run around in nursery...maybe Chloe will teach her how to run. :) Should be a fun evening.


I am teaching myself...with the help of an online tutorial....how to crochet a "granny square". I am getting the hang of it I think. Except that mine doesn't look nearly as nice as the example shown. Hopefully it'll get better with practice. I'm going to see about making a blanket. It will be interesting to see how much different the middle (where I started) looks from the outside (where I'll hopefully be getting better at it). I'll take a picture of it soon.


No comments: