A picture post....

Lydia's "I want Mommy" look:
I took Lydia sledding yesterday afternoon before we went to the farm. I'm not sure if she liked it, but I did! :) :)
Daddy changing Lydia:
This afternoon, playing:

This morning before church:
Lacey dog, the one who had her eyes removed, is doing very well. She was laying in front of the door at Jake's folk's house. I told her to look pretty and she put her leg up in the air:
She smiles now when she sees the camera...funny.
A little blurry, but pretty blue eyes...

If someone could tell me why some of the pictures you can click on to see big and others won't enlarge I would appreciate knowing how to fix that. They are all uploaded from the same place, in the same way. Its annoying.
"Yes?"...
If someone could tell me why some of the pictures you can click on to see big and others won't enlarge I would appreciate knowing how to fix that. They are all uploaded from the same place, in the same way. Its annoying.





No comments:
Post a Comment