Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Anna eats cereal! 



For Anna's 5 month birthday I gave her some rice cereal.  She is SO interested in our food and she can sit up on her own now so she had two signs that she was ready.  I don't think it is something I'm going to do on a regular basis yet but slowly work into it.  I can't remember exactly how I did do it with Lydia after I introduced it to her, but she was 6 months so I think she worked into it faster. 
For some reason ever since last evening Anna has started this grunting thing...she grunts and grunts and grunts.  I have to admit, it's annoying.  I hope she outgrows it quickly.  Poor Anna...I'm not annoyed at her, just at her grunts.  :) 
We all had checkups today at the doctors.  Nothing new to report but it seems I must be patient and realize it is going to take more time to heal completely. I am certainly ready to feel 100% again. I think I'm going to see about getting us in at the chiropractors but I'm not sure how that will go since we leave next week for PA.  I guess we can at least get adjusted once before we leave.  We'll see.
Jake is working on listing all of the things we had for the old van- new brakes, tires, wheels- on craigslist.  If you know anyone who has an '06 Chrysler Town and Country...we have parts! 

No comments: