Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 12, 2010



Today for lunch I decided we should have a picnic.  I packed Lydia's lunch box (which I found in my parent's basement when we were there in July- it used to be mine, I can remember taking it to school!) and a little back pack with a blanket and toy for Anna.
Lydia (and Peanut) all ready to go out:


I set up the blanket under the trees.



And Lydia opened her lunch box to see what was inside. 


We had cucumbers, a peanut butter and jelly sandwich and grapes.


 Peanut waited patiently for her few bites.



And Anna wanted some too but she's "too yittle".


So she watched Lydia eat


And sucked on her fingers


Lydia didn't think it was as fun as I thought she would, but we still enjoyed doing something different.


She did think it was pretty fun to be able to walk around while eating her grapes.

Then wanted to swing with them too.


Anna enjoyed some swinging also.



The only thing missing (besides Daddy) was a little peace and quiet.  They are working on the bridge behind our house and they aren't very quiet about it.  But it was a perfect day to be outside anyway.





1 comment:

Mom2Five said...

We like doing that too. The lunchbox is so cute! This is always fun to do during a school-break too. We like to go out and read books. I need to pack up lunch again soon and head out for a backyard picnic.....cute photos of very cute girls! :)