Nothing much new to report really. I've been working this week and enjoying it. It is slow right now because cows bred at this time will calve when its really cold out and most guys don't like to do that. In another week or so things should pick up again. But I won't be working by then. I have been thinking it would be nice to keep working for a few more weeks. Its not too bad, but I know if I was busy I'd have a harder time. I've noticed that breathing is getting harder, especially when I am sitting down...which I do a lot since I drive so much. Baby is getting so big! She can kick me in the ribs AND the bladder all at the same time now! She's so cute. ;) The other morning she had the hiccups and my whole belly moved every time she hiccuped. We just sat and watched it for a minute, it was funny. I am so excited about getting her out and playing with her. Well, I'm not all that thrilled about the getting her out part...but the playing with her part is very very exciting. :) :) We start our birthing classes in two weeks. I'm looking forward to that.
Yesterday Jake brought home little trees from work. I guess the state gives away trees every spring. They had some left over so we took what was left. We got three crab apples and eight (I think) red oaks. They have been out of the ground for a long time so they don't look all that great. I hope they recover. We put six of the red oaks down by the river and one crab apple by the mailbox then the other two crab apple and two oaks over in the lower yard. I'm looking forward to watching them grow. :)
On Monday evening Jake and I went down to his grandparents and picked up their old riding lawn mower. They got a new one so they sold us the old one (cheap) :) Jake worked on it last night with his dad. It has some things wrong with it, but is fixable I think. Jake is very very excited about having a little tractor. Boys are so silly. :)
While Jake worked on the tractor I took a pretty long walk down along the river at the farm. Peanut and Jake's parent's three dogs (Lacey, Buffy and Deogee) went with me. I felt special because it was the first time their three dogs went with me for a walk. I guess they must be accepting me as a member of their family. :) We all had a good time. :)
I guess that's all I have for now. Happy Wednesday! :)





No comments:
Post a Comment