I got this from my friend, Cara. I thought it would be fun since I'm kinda bored lately...
The ABC's of me:
A. Attached or Single? Attached
B. Best Friend? Jacob
C. Cake or Pie? Probably pie depending what kind it is
D. Day of choice? doesn't really matter, they are mostly all the same lately
E. Essential item? ice cream
F. Favorite color? green
G. Gummy Bears or Worms? neither, i've never been a big fan of gummy things
H. Home town? Born in York, PA. Grew up in Dover, PA. Have lived in Ryegate, VT for more than six years now but I will always concider Dover home.
I. Favorite indulgence? ice cream...is it still concidered an indulgence if you have it every day?
J. January or July? July, especially this year!
K. Kids? 24 more (or less) days :) :) then maybe a few more :)
L. Life isn't complete without? a personal relationship with Jesus Christ
M. Marriage Date? July 28 2008
N. Number of brothers and sisters? One brother, Matthew
O. Oranges or Apples? I like both, but its sometimes hard to find a good orange.
P. Phobia's? I'm not sure I really have any
Q. Quotes? “He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose."
S. Season of choice? fall
T. Tag 5 people: I don't know five people who read my blog who actually have blogs of thier own
U. Unknown fact about me? hmmm...i don't know.
V. Vegetable? I don't know, I like most vegetables equally
W. Worst Habit? I'm not sure, I'd have to ask Jake.
X. Xray or ultrasound? ...thats an odd one...which would I prefer? or which have I had?...I've had both and I suppose I'd prefer the ultrasound since its fun to see your insides.
Y. Your favorite food? peanut butter or ice cream...or a como of both :)
Z. Zodiac sign? I really have no idea, whatever October 15th makes me.





No comments:
Post a Comment