We just got back from talking to the doctor about doing an external version on Baby. I decided I do not want them to try it. I don't really have a reason except that I don't feel comfortable with it. It seems to me we should leave well enough alone and let God take care of Baby and what position she ends up in. So I guess at our regular appt on Monday we'll probably schedule a c-section to be done in a few weeks. If Baby does turn herself around before then we can wait for natural labor but if she doesn't turn then we get to meet her a week early. I'm all for meeting Baby as soon as possible! :) :) I have no worries whatsoever about my decision except that I feel bad for not doing what everyone else wanted me to do. The doctor told me not to worry about that because it was my choice and this is America where I am free to make my own choices. I do think I made the right choice though. Another two or three weeks will tell if I did or not.
Now we need to eat supper and head to church. :)





No comments:
Post a Comment