Yesterday was a pretty good day. I walked over to the farm with Peanut in the morning. We were out of milk so I took my backpack with our milk jugs to be filled. I noticed that it takes me longer to walk those two miles now than it used to. I guess that is to be expected. Peanut and I mowed my in-law's yard for them, which took a little while because its a pretty big yard. Peanut refused to be anywhere but on my lap the whole time. If I wasn't holding her she would follow the tractor around and around. This probably would have been really good exercise for her but I didn't want to mow her over. I hope our kids don't end up as spoiled as our dog. ;) :) I think everyone should raise a dog before raising a kid...you learn all kinds of things about how you DON'T want your children to turn out. (I'm sure all of you with kids think I have no idea what I'm talking about) So, after I mowed Kelly brought me back home so that I didn't have to carry our full milk jugs in my backpack the whole way home. She also gave me two little tomato plants for my garden. :) After lunch and a little nap it would have been time for Jake to be home but he was at training yesterday so he was later getting back. I was very very bored for a few hours while I waited for him. Otherwise it was a good day. :)
Today I am going to go up to St. J to an Abeka home school display at the Comfort Inn. I saw on the website that they were going to be there and I thought it would be neat to see it. Maybe I'll get some books for Baby so she can learn her colors and shapes and numbers and letters. :) Nothing like starting them out young.
It is pouring rain this morning. Everything looks so green and lush after our week of rain. Now we need some sun to even things out. :)
Happy Friday!!!





No comments:
Post a Comment