Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

After three nights of Lydia sleeping 8-9 hours last night seemed like a nightmare. She was up her 'normal' three or four times. Every time she cried I uttered an "ugh" and waited a minute to see if she'd stop. She never did. Jake must have wondered why I wasn't moving faster. I'm sure he got little sleep. I think her problem may have been that she slept so much yesterday or maybe it was gas...I did hear lots of little noises from that end. Its funny how only three nights of sleep made getting up at 11, 12:30, 2, 3:30, 5 and 6 seem unearthly. Previously I thought nothing of it, just got up and took care of her. Hopefully she'll do more of the 8 and 9 hour nights until waking at night is something of the past. ..until the next baby. :) :)
Lydia and I hung out at the barn last night while Jake put the snow tires on the vehicles. I thought he was going to come in and tell me when he was done with the car so I could take Lydia home. Apparently that was a miscommunication so I ended up being there for quite a while. I didn't mind really. I played with a really cute new kitten and patted the horses and followed Kelly around as she milked. Lydia spent a little time in her bouncy airplane but got tired so I ended up carrying her around until she fell asleep. Then she slept in the sawdust cart for a while. I took some cute pictures of her sleeping there but they are on Kelly's camera so I can't post them. She was wearing three layers of warm clothes but when I got her home (finally) her arms from the elbow down to her fingers were kinda purple and pretty cold. I felt very bad about that but I don't think it really bothered her. But then , it was like 10 degrees outside...perhaps I shouldn't take her out for extended periods of time when it is that cold. Don't worry, I'll learn all these things with her so the rest of our kids won't experience the torture she has to endure. ;) :)

No comments: