Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Poor Lydia. She is grumpy today. I think she doesn't feel good from her shots. I gave her a little baby Tylenol but I'm not sure it did anything. She's been sleeping a lot and crying mostly when she is awake. :( I feel bad for her. Hopefully it doesn't last too long. We took a walk to the farm and back so she was able to get sleep then. It is 27 degrees. The pond has ice around the edges. Next time I walk I think I better get out the long johns. :) :)
Kelly finished the curtains! They look wonderful. I love them. I'll get a picture sometime here, not right now.
I'm so excited. Katie called last night and said she had some free time so we are planning to spend the day together on Saturday. There are a few craft fairs we are going to go to. I'm hoping to get some ideas for some Christmas crafts. It has been forever since I've done anything with Katie...or anyone else...so I'm very excited. :) :) :) Jake is happy too because this means he can go to the farm and play, er..work.. on the tractors and not feel like he is leaving me alone. :)
Jake wants to go to the farm tonight and use his Dad's shop to put the snow tires on the truck and car. So I better get supper going so he can eat and leave when he gets home from work. Maybe I can get most of it done before Lydia wakes up, although I'm getting pretty good at holding her and doing things lately. (yes, she is spoiled) :)

No comments: