Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Lydia's growth:

July 9th (4 days):


August 5th (one month):

October 4th (three months):

November 5th (four months):

And a video from this morning...her gagging herself, squealing, reading her book and jumping around in her saucer:

Still working on getting a video of her laughing. I can't seem to get one that I don't sound really really dumb in....but I guess I have to sound silly in order for her to laugh. :)

Any of you out there who would like to buy a home in Vermont (hint, hint), we found a good one for you...right down the road from us, a little bit of land, nice old farm house. Check it out here: http://www.realtor.com/search/listingdetail.aspx?loc=05069&sid=a9f76611b7524809b33a2d4221f6ca72&lid=1103468157&lsn=1&srcnt=4

Or we'll sell you ours and we'll buy this one. I think we're going to go look at it, just for fun, next week. :) It would be so fun to buy it and fix it up like I did this one...update it. But fun and practical are two different things. ;) :) And I do like our house a lot, just not the location that much.

Ok, anyway...Lydia just went to sleep so I need to get ready to go to Bible study. Did I mention that we are having a ladies Bible study on Thursday mornings now? This is the second one. I very much enjoyed the first one and am looking forward to today's. :):)

UGH. I always forget...I can't answer the phone when I'm uploading a video. GRRRR. I wish I'd remember that. The people on the other end can't hear me at all because my phone (vonage) runs through my internet. The video must take up all the space or something and my voice can't go through. I can hear the other person just fine but they can't hear me. So I just answered the phone and they were like "Rachel? I can't hear you. Rachel? I think I better call back" :::sigh::: Sorry about that, whoever you were.

No comments: