Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, November 17, 2008

The doctor said Lydia was probably ready for some solid food so we wasted no time in giving her a little rice cereal. The following videos show just how much she enjoyed her first meal....

The doctor also said she was healthy and right on track (if not a little advanced) for her age. :) She was 18 pounds 2 ounces and 26 inches. The nurse actually measured her at 27 inches but the doctor said that sounded way too long for her age so she re-measured. I think the real measurement looked more like 26 and a half but we'll give her 26. :) Her height at 26 puts her in the 95th %tile and her weight is just a tad more than the 95th. She is such a big girl. :) ;) Only 5 girls her age out of 100 are bigger than her. lol :) She must take after her Daddy. The doctor said she was doing very well to be able to sit on her own and stand up like she does and that its ok that she doesn't roll over yet since she can lift her head and chest off the ground when on her belly. Lydia did a good job with her shots too. I felt so bad for her, she was laying on the table chewing on her fingers and smiling then they gave the shots and she started to scowl then her face turned red and she screamed. But as soon as I picked her up when they were done she stopped crying and even smiled at the nurse. :) :) She has been a little bit extra sleepy this afternoon I think but other than that she's just great. :) I sure do love my little Lydia. :)

No comments: