Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

We had an appt today with the department of health so Lydia got weighed and measured. She was just shy of 18 lbs (with clothes and a diaper on) and they said 25 inches, but I think she was closer to 26 inches. That is still gaining 3 lbs a month and one inch a month. That puts her in the 95th percentile for weight and the 50th for length. :) Good job gaining weight, Lydia!! :) :)
While we were waiting for her appt I was givng her horsey rides on my foot. She was laughing and laughing. It was so very cute. It made me laugh. It was another of those moments that tears came to my eyes...like when she smiled for the first time. I just love her so much. :) :) :)
We went to see Jake at work today too and had lunch and took a walk with him. It was fun. :) We like going to see Daddy during the day. :) :)

No comments: