Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

I can't believe Lydia...yesterday she was awake ALL day. We got up at 7 then she slept from 8-10 and 3:30-4:3o and that was it!! She was happy and smiling lots all day too...it was fun!! :) I didn't get any pictures or video because the camera battery was charging. Maybe she'll do it again today. :) After being awake all day she had a great night. She got up at 1 and 4 to eat and went right back to sleep. That is pretty normal for her though, she is really good at night. I hope that doesn't ever change. :)
It is like fall here lately. Some of the leaves are already starting to change a little. I LOVE fall, its my very favorite season. I just don't think about what comes after fall. :) The last few mornings its been in the 30s. Some people were thinking we'd get a frost in the higher elevations this morning. I didn't get up early enough to see if we had one though. ;) I'll have to ask Jake. :)

No comments: