Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, August 4, 2008

Lydia can just about fit into a lot of her really cute little clothes. I'm so excited to see her wearing her cute little dresses and other outfits instead of just onesies or sleepers. She wore her overalls for a little while this morning. I didn't keep them on her though because they are still a little big and not as cuddly as her regular pants. She is very cute in denim though. :) :)

She did really well for church yesterday. She slept almost the whole way through Sunday School, woke up right at the end so I went downstairs to nursery and fed her. She was done eating by the time they got through singing and such so I left her with the nursery workers and was able to hear all but the last few minutes of the message. They had to come get me because she was crying. She wasn't hungry or anything...I guess she just needed her mommy. I didn't think she'd develop that until she was older. But when I took her from the other lady she stopped crying and when the lady started talking to her she looked at her and cried again. It was pretty funny actually. I guess it makes me feel pretty good that my little girl needs her mommy. But we are starting the "I don't want to stay in nursery" fight at one month!!? We'll have to work on that. Then for the evening service she slept very good too. She would have made it through the entire thing but Pastor went almost a half hour over when he was "supposed to" so we ended up having to go have a little snack before going home. Feeding her in nursery isn't too bad. I'd rather we had a separate room or at least a curtain or something so I had privacy but the workers are very good at keeping the other kids from 'watching'. I just sit in a chair facing the corner.
Lydia has had a lot of gas since yesterday evening. I don't know if it was something I ate or not. I doubt it because we ate the same thing yesterday as we did on Saturday and she didn't have gas Saturday night. So she's been awake a lot because of the gas which makes her really tired and grumpy. She spit up what seemed like a whole stomach full of milk all over Jake last night (which was kinda funny). I don't think she is sick or anything but I hope she gets over this gassyness soon. Someone said there are drops you can give them to help with that. I'll have to ask the doctor about it if it doesn't get better.
Our appt for her hip ultrasound was supposed to be this afternoon but it got moved to tomorrow afternoon. Something about the technician wasn't available to do it today.
Thats it! :)

No comments: