I've been writing more the last few days because my parents are away for the week so I don't have any long emails to write. I suppose I could email them even though they aren't there to read it but I figured I'd just write stuff here instead. I like writing stuff down...or typing it out...I always have liked to make lists and schedules and have things on paper. I like my blog because it gives me a place to write stuff that I can go back to later and see what was going on or how I was feeling and such. Especially now with Lydia I like it because I can go back and see what I was saying about her and see the pictures of how little she used to be. :) She's going to be six weeks old tomorrow. She has changed a lot in six weeks. She is doing LOTS better at sleeping at night and being awake during the day...becoming a regular little person. :) :) :) She is officially smiling now. We can't do anything specific to make her smile but quite often now when she looks at one of us she smiles really big. She smiled at me again yesterday evening and I got all teary again. It is so funny...I'm not the type that get teary very often. I guess its because I just love her so much and she just overflows my heart with joy when she smiles at me. :) :) Jake wondered if I'll feel the same way with our next kids when they smile for the first time. I hope I do...it won't be as much of a new experience but I'd like to think that each kid will still be loved and cherished just the same. :)
Well, since the little smiler is sleeping I better get some cleaning done. :)





No comments:
Post a Comment