Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, August 25, 2008

I forgot to post pictures of what we did yesterday. We hung the wallpaper border in the mudroom. :) It was the very first wallpaper hanging experience for both Jake and I. It required two phone calls to Dad, the wallpaper hanging expert in the family. :) It was pretty easy and came out nice (except for one place we had to put two pieces together that didn't match but I'm going to hang a picture over that) :)





I also got approval from Mom on my newly purchased outfit so I'll post a picture for perhaps further approval or disapproval. Just remember though that I'm terrible with fashion and I hate shopping (and I spent under $20). :) :) The socks aren't part of the outfit. ;)



And a close up for color and pattern viewing...I got the skirt and the shirt at two different stores without comparing the colors so I was pretty happy with how the match.

I realize this is not much of an accomplishment for most people but for me this is huge. :)

No comments: