Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, August 11, 2008

Lydia and I just got back from the doctors (and a visit with Alice, one of the farmers I used to breed cows for).
Lydia weighed 10 lbs 14 oz. Thats 14 oz more than Tuesday last week. Thats 2 oz a day. wow. They made a growth chart for her. She was in the 25th percentile when she was born and now she is in the 75th. lol Silly little growing girl. :) :)
It was a good appt. We got in almost on time (only 2o minutes late, which was ok because I had to feed Lydia). The doctor spent a good amount of time with us and answered all my questions and even talked some about her own kids and stuff. It was good...almost good enough to redeem them from the last appt. ;) I do like our doctors, they are so very nice and personable. :)
Ok, gotta finish making supper now. :)

No comments: